sunnudagur, júní 29, 2003

Working my ass off

What up???

I´ve been working sooo much... was working for 35 hours in 2 1/2 days. Been working as a cook, waiter, bartender, and maid. Trying to make some money for tution. Only little over a week till Jon comes to Iceland. All my friends can´t wait to meet him. I swear I should start making appointments... ok you can see us at 3:42 tuesday July 14th... sorry that timeslott is taken make another appointemt... LOL.

I´m gonna show him and Sarah the country, some glaciers, geysers, mountains, and so on. But of course gotta show them the nightlife. I´m gonna take a few days off from work to make the most of our time together.

Tomorrow is the last day of my night/morning shifts which means no more waking up to go to work at 3 a.m. Sweeeet get to sleep in. Now I get to work eveningshifts which are soooo much easier.

so what has everyone been up to?

Been in e-mail contact with Valerie about the whole apartment renting thing... I believe she and Darren are gonna go look for some next week. I hope we get a nice place that isn´t too expensive. I´m kinda excited about living totally on my own. Not the whole dorm experience.

Well later guys. I promise to try to write more often.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home