miðvikudagur, júní 18, 2003

This is scary I´m actually starting to enjoy doing laundry....


Wow I miss Jon incredibly!!! and the rest of you´s guys too. Yesterday was the Icelandic National holiday... everyone remember June 17th!!! Well because of this splendid holiday we decided to get wasted the night before... increbable so much fun. Ok way too much beer, red wine and G&T´s but yet I was amazingly not hungover yesterday. But we went and saw this really cool Icelandic funkjazz band and then ended the night in regular bar called the Celtic Cross. I think I went to bed around 8 yesterday morning the bar was open till like 6.30 and then I slept over at Katla´s place and of course we HAD to have a nightcap (ok we were already really drunk).

Been playing the role of the amazing housewife... doing laundry, cooking, cleaning and so on.... OMG I´m loosing myself what is happening?? Help me please!

I wonder if I can buy a pack of cigarettes with both my debetcard and cash.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home