þriðjudagur, júní 03, 2003

Yo yo yo
Well it´s sooo nice being home alone. Actually I´ve fallen asleep on the sofa in front of the T.V. three nights in a row hehe... The videorental store people see me everyday and I think they´ll start to greet me by name soon.

But I love having a kitchen... I´ve been experimenting with foods and usually it turns out really good... or so my friends say. Ok the thing is you go to the grocerystore and buy whatever you find strange especially vegetables you´ve never ever seen.

I start the morning shifts at the hotel on Thursday.....wow can´t wait to wake up at three in the morning to go to work.... but the best thing is I´m done before noon and I have the whole day to do fun stuff. And I´m probably gonna take extra evening shifts to make some extra money.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home