laugardagur, maí 03, 2003

GOODBYE ALGONQUIN

I'm out of that shithole for good....hopefully! A little hectic day...scared Jon and Jennifer the RA a bit. O well! I'm glad I was able to finish everything and when it was all done...I passed out. Sleep is good. Ben thanks for all the help! And of course Jonathan for everything!! Me loves you! wow I never realized how much shit I have... I moved here from Iceland only last August and yet I probably have more stuff here than back home. It was very strange saying goodbye to all those people and knowing I probably won't see some of them ever again.

Now its gonna be just chillin for a few days. Then I fly to Iceland on Wednesday. I believe my friends have planned some massive partying Thursdaynight.... ooo can't wait. Well back to my screwdriver....uh no not the tool the drink!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home