föstudagur, apríl 25, 2003

Last night…..Dramaclub Social!

We got there on time…miraculously. Some people were already there all dressed up and looking nice….we told Phil to tuck in his shirt, then his redneck belt-buckle was discovered. To many people’s amazement, yes I was wearing make-up, I do that from time to time.

The event was extremely well organized half of the group got to sit down after an hours wait the rest shortly after. Some people got to sit at the kiddy table… uh mostly the people that were in charge of organizing the thing. After some amazing brainstorming some tables were moved and we all got to sit together. Joey was hitting on my boyfriend…. I told him to back off. But we got to a solution Joey will watch Jon for me over the summer. Darren was not exactly liking his pink drinks. Jon was reluctant to let Mike Meyer sit next to me….all because of a freaking dream.

Awards
All the guys got awards some more funny than others. Very amusing part and loud too. New member inituated(however thats spelled)

Afterparty
Ok this was my favorite part…. After a short stop at the gasstation to buy some beers and some SKYY for Jason we got to Chewy’s house. Erin and Katie and some others were just about starting to play some drinking games. Humm my only regret for the evening, Uh I got very drunk! So did everyone else. We can say we found out a lot about each of the players. Ben stormed out in a fit. Timmy funneled a beer. Jason was very active in the drinking games. Things kinda a blur…. Joey drove Jon and I home. Jon apperantly was bragging about going home and doing something. Shortly after going to bed there was some snoring…. Nothing to brag about there…..

Today…..

Very hungover……….

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home