sunnudagur, maí 11, 2003

BYE Florida....for now

I´m in Iceland now and god it feels sooo strange. All my friends and family have been dropping by for a visit and my phone has been ringing off the hook.

Jon and his mother took me to the airport it was extremly hard to say goodbye to him. sniff sniff.
I was soooo stressed at the airport...there was a 2 hour delay on my first flight and of course that meant I could miss my next flight. I was practically screaming at the stewardess....well ok maybe not I just showed how concerned I was about missing my flight and wanted to know what the hell they would do. We landed I got my bags, ran to find my check in thingy, checked in, and ran to find my gate....all I had was an hour. I made it with time to spare to buy some water and a book. I was so happy to find out I had 3 seats to myself. Tried to sleep but it wasn´t working. Finally hours later I landed in Iceland. Immiedtly my cellphone started ringing and it hasn´t stopped since.

Now I´m unpacking and it seems so unreal to be here again but its great.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home