sunnudagur, maí 18, 2003

Hey people

Played some golf in this badass weather over here....it was cold, it rained, it was windy, it was sunny... thank god it didn´t snow. But wow I gotta learn to play golf again wearing all those clothes and learning the wind direction changes every five minutes.

Tonight I´m going on a date.... don´t worry it´s with one of my girlfriends who is married. Well since her husband is in the Middle East and my guy is in Florida we are sticking together...hehehe. We´re going to the movies and gonna see a chickflick!! Fun fun fun.

Tomorrow my brother finishes his exams he has 12 of em and started his exam period April 23rd so him and his friends are getting drunk here at my house tomorrow. Imagine if you just finished more than a months worth of excessive studying how one beer would fuck you up...hehehe. Next Saturday his graduationparty... oooo can´t wait.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home