miðvikudagur, maí 14, 2003

Yo yo yo yo

God it´s been really hectic.... I can hardly keep up with the drinking. I was out partying all weekend... I went to sleep at 9 a.m. Sunday morning. And all the coffee OMG!!! I´m certainly getting used to all this coffeedrinking...it´s like heaven.... where ever you go you get such goood coffee Starbucks my ass. And the water tastes soooo good... no Dasani here.

I´ve been looking for a job and I have a few maybe´s. I just hope I get a job cause I need to save up for that out-of-state-tuition and of course I need money for the oh so sweet beer.

miss you all! I hope you´re having a good summerbreak so far and those of you that have already started school again..... I hope you are studying hard (muhahaha) and not falling asleep in class. You guys are welcome to leave comments and send me e-mails!!!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home