þriðjudagur, maí 27, 2003

Hey guys its been a while!!

Been busy as hell...

Done some partying of course.... my brother graduated and there was a huge party cause of that... everyone drunk out of their mind (including me). The day after wasn´t as good... hugging the toilet is not my idea of fun.

But now I´m working in one of the hotels I used to work at... currently I´m a regular server but then eventually I´ll be in charge of breakfast for hotel guests.... busiest time of the restaurant. Now I´m looking for an extra job at a café.

37 days till Jon comes to Iceland wow can´t wait.... I´m gonna take him to all the regular hangouts and show him my life here and of course take him to the regular tourist places.

Well I promise to write more!!!! Later guys

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home