fimmtudagur, júní 05, 2003

Ok I cant believe it

I actually woke up at 3 a.m. and was at work before 4a.m. I am amazed, you probably too cause if you´re reading this then you probably know me and know I love to sleep. Well work is great fun people that work there and even though this was the first time on morningshift and first time meeting these people we were joking with each other and calling each other dorks. I guess you have to be a bit loony to work there and so early in the morning.

Ok I fell asleep for a while after my shift was over and now I´m soooo awake and totally loosing it.... using my hairbrush as a microphone and singing with 80´s songs and maybe even a bit of dancing. Beauty of being home alone.

Ok can somebody tell me why I have 2 pairs of PINK socks?? I just made this discovery.... and yet I HATE the color pink.

Play that funky music till you die

Ok I should go to the gym.... but that would kill my good mood. Well I should go it´s good for me.... oh the agony.... muhahahaha

I miss you all soooo much... especially Jon but I talk to him many times a day so I know what he is doing... hehehe

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home