föstudagur, júní 13, 2003

Well now I´m 22 years old as of 8 mins ago ( icelandic time)

I baked a cake tonight just because its my birthday tomorrow/tonight. My brother is back from Cypruss and London so I made him a nice dinner. Wow I´ve been cooking up a storm the past weeks... made stuff that I´ve never made before and shit. Very fun.

Been working a lot I have my shifts that are every other week from 4 in the morning till noon and then I take a bunch of evening shifts and also morningshifts when its not my day to work.... gotta make some dough... hehehe.

My parents were gonna try to meet Jon while they´re in Florida but they can´t find a time to meet. It would have been sooo funny for them to meet without me.... I can just imagine the awkwardness.

tomorrow night I´m probably gonna have some beers with my friends cause of the special day... I think it´s called drinking your age away. Wow 22 fucking years old.... thats a lot... you can divide it my 11 ouch!

Well off to fall asleep in front of the T.v.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home