laugardagur, júní 21, 2003

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.


Just got home from work.
Last night there was a big family get together at my house. I ended downtown drunk with 2 of my cousins. We had sooo much fun especially making fun of the ever so NOT happy employee of one of the fast food stands. The guy actually said that just makes us more annoyed, after we had said have a happy night. Well we made bigtime fun of those guys and well we were laughing at everything especially me when I broke the heel of my new shoes.... I slipped on ketchup on a hot dog wrapper on the ground....who else is as unlucky as I???
Then we crashed at my cousins house cause his apartment is practiacally downtown. way cool!!

Work tonight was pretty busy but everyone was really happy with the service (THank god) but the nerve of some people!!! This couple sneaked out without paying a $100 bill.

I´m invited to 3 parties tonight but I´m being antisocial... I´m too tired and just don´t feel like doing shit.

Back to doing nothing... later!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home