sunnudagur, desember 22, 2002

Well a bit hungover today been watching a bunch of movies on my brother´s computer... like Orange County and Monty Python the holy grail.

Last night was great. My parents invited me to a really nice restaurant and we got amazingly good food... to die for. Then I went to my friend´s 25th birthdayparty (god now I feel old) of course when I got there everyone was already trashed. So it was everyone´s mission to get me drunk... heck I wasn´t even gonna drink. Well after a few beers we started the drinking games. Shit!!!!! Around 2 in the morning we went downtown. First to this snobbass place (we got in free) so ok I´m having a great time dancing my ass off. Then everyone decides to go somewhere else. Ok sure. Brrr out into the cold. Go to another place. It was soooo much fun, met a bunch of people that I know and danced and danced. My feet are really hurting right now.... ok never wear heels when dancing. Got the egoboost of a lifetime... I think there have never ever so many guys hit on me in one night. My friends were laughing their asses off because of this.

Tema happy Birthday!!!!

Ok can someone explain my luck! Ok last night I bought a beer at the first club we went to some guy bumped into me and splash... beer on the floor. Ok second beer that I bought was at the next club... got to drink that one with some help from one of the Three Drunks. Third beer just got it and some guy knocks it off the table. Not good when you only drink 1 out of 3. Beer is too good to be wasted and its way too expensive over here. This sucks!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home