laugardagur, desember 21, 2002

oops it´s been a while!

Well here is what I´ve done, I´ve been to a lot of coffeehouses with a bunch of different people... smoked way too many cigarettes and drunk soooo much coffee. Went up northwest (Ísafjörður) to visit my family. hehe my grandma didn´t know I was gonna go there to visit so when I show up at my aunts house she almost had a heartattack. Really funny to see her.

Yup got drunk Tuesdaynight and again lastnight.

Tuesdaynight we were just hanging out at my bestfriends Katla´s place with beer, cigarettes, guitar and some songbooks. It was great. Ok I fell asleep around four in the morning but when I woke up at 8 they were still up and singing. I don´t think Jon liked hearing on the phone drunk Icelanders singing.

Last night it was the reunion of the three drunks! Well see a lot of my friends live in Denmark and some of em came home last night. The three drunks is me and two of my friends which one lives in Denmark. So The three drunks got drunk I used to be drunk number one but I think I´ve lost that title. We went to all these different clubs and pubs. Got home around 7 o´clock this morning. Of course I called Jon to let him know how Icelandic nightlife is.

Tonight a bunch of parties and I think I´ve promised to meet about 80 people at different times and places. But now shower and then coffee at Katla´s. Oh yeah not too happy about my grades. But miss you guys a lot!!! See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home