mánudagur, desember 09, 2002

I WILL SURVIVE (The University Version)

At first I was afraid, now I'm petrified
That I can't keep my GPA above a two
point five.
You know I spent those stupid nights just chilling
with my friends too
long....And that was wrong
But now I know I must be strong.

And now they're back
They're in my face
I've got 3 finals and 2 papers to be done
in just five days.
I should have never partied
Oh that was so wrong
'Cause now all this work I have is gonna
take me so damn long!

And I must go!
To the library yo
And study oh so much harder than I ever
have before
It's hell, I'll tell you that
You know it ain't no a lie.
But I can't crumble
And no I can't lay down and die.

Oh no not I!
I will survive!
If I can keep a 2 point 0 well then at
least I'll be alive!
Ive got five more days to live and I
think my poor brain will give!
But I'll survive!
I will survive!
I will survive!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home