mánudagur, febrúar 10, 2003

Nice day today...
Went to the beach and studied oceanography there.... no really I was reading. I'm not kidding. I didnt get much of a tan maybe because of the sunscreen was SPF 50 but at least I'm not getting skincancer.
After studying for a few hours to the nice calming and soothing sounds of the ocean (and all the children screaming and Lex singing) we decided to go back to our lovely campus. Lex and I weren't exactly ready to go back so we went shopping. Oh my god we were in Target for probably 3 hours. I bought clothes for rugby and some stuff I needed. But heck it was expensive enought. The ATM didn't like Lex too much. hehe.

Roommate news: ARG I'm getting really fed up with her... she forgets to turn her freaking alarm off when she goes home for the weekends. This weekend the damn alarm went off at 5:30 in the morning. And woke up the whole suite... well all the people that were here... me and Liz. But anywho I'm gonna have a serious talk with that cow (no offense to cows).

Now back to the o so fun studying.

Anybody wanna take the CLAST exam for me on Saturday???

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home