fimmtudagur, febrúar 06, 2003

Ever feel like you needed the regular 24 hours in a day to be more like 48? Or I need a clone! Thats how I feel right now... kinda overwhelmed by the amount of work I need to do in the next couple of weeks. Ok I need timesaving tips.... please post em in the guestbook!
I've got these so far.....

Don't sleep except in class...
Brush teeth, comb hair and put on makeup....in shower.
Stop talking to people, and if they wanna talk to you hand em a note with a link to your website.
While having sex recite the periodic table of elements to prepare for that chemistry exam.
Eat, study, smoke and drink all at the same time literally.
If you really need more sleep try learning lucid dreaming that way you can study while you are sleeping.
At rugby practice drink a few beers that way you have taken care of your need of a social life.


Went to P.F.Changs last night with my cutie... it was great! Thank you sweetie.
Arg this just in: Ok phone ringing and its sitting right next to you...instant reflex to pick it up. Nope not with my roommate, the phone was ringing and she was sitting next to it and didn't pick it up instead I who was far away in the next room had to come running to get it. I hate this!
Well toodleloo gone to lunch!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home